Blandin Community Broadband Program Webinar Series
Sunday, October 12, 2014
BCBP webinars are designed to provide rural Minnesota leaders with information they can use to help transform their communities into tech savvy places to live, work and visit. Communities serious about attracting tourists, new businesses, entrepreneurs and young people must consider technology and Internet access as an essential amenity for community economic growth and vibrancy.
Webinars are recorded and archived on the Blandin on Broadband blog. Click the links below to access the individual webinars.
Do you have an idea for a future webinar? Send suggestions to Mary Magnuson.
- Register for Broadband Finance Strategies - Thursday, April 27 from 3-4pm
- Broadband at the County Level - Thursday, March 9, 2017
- How to be Effective at the Capitol - February 9, 2017
- 2017 Legislative Preview - January 12, 2017
- Census 2020: The Count Starts Now - November 10, 2016
- Growing and Keeping Tech Talent - August 11, 2016
- Attracting Tech Talent - July 14, 2016
- Community Technology Centers - May 12, 2016
- Broadband-Focused Economic Development Marketing - April 20, 2016
- Spurring Small Business Use of Technology - March 10, 2016.
- Broadband Considerations in Site Selection and Data Centers - February 11, 2016
- DEED Office of Broadband 2014 Projects: A Progress Report - October 8, 2015
- Universal Service Fund: Supporting Broadband in Rural Places - September 10, 2015
- Advocacy Groups: Who are They? - August 13, 2015
- Creative Spaces, Creative Places - July 9, 2015
- NTIA's Broadband Programs - June 18, 2015
- Partnership Models - May 14, 2015
- Organizing the Community Around Key Broadband Topics - Creating the Right Team - April 9, 2015
- Wireless Broadband: It's Complicated! - March 12, 2015
- Fiber and Gigabit Networks: The Future is Here - February 12, 2015
- Getting Started on Community Broadband - January 8, 2015
- Blandin Broadband Communities 2015-16 - August 14, 2014
- Border-to-Border Infrastructure Grant Program - July 10, 2014
- Approaches for Local Governments to Expand Internet Access - June 12, 2014
- DIY Tools and Strategies for Communities: Google Fiber is NOT Calling - May 8, 2014
- Making 700 MHz Wireless Work in Rural Minnesota - April 10, 2014
- Special Webinar: Broadband Development Fund Legislative Update - April 4, 2014
- Blandin Broadband Grant Programs - March 13, 2014
- Community Centers of Innovation - January 9, 2014
- Online Tools for Community Economic Development - November 14, 2013
- Community Technology and Entrepreneurship Networking - October 10, 2013
- Expanding Wi-Fi Access to Your Community - September 12, 2013
- Engaging Youth in Community Technology Initiatives - August 8, 2013
- Working Effectively with PCs for People - July 11, 2013
- Community Portals - June 20, 2013
Do you have an idea for a BCBP Webinar? Send suggestions to Mary Magnuson.